I just found out I was nominated to participate in a 3-day quote challenge. Believe me, I was as surprised as you are to find my name on Tanya’s list. Check out her cool blog over at Scribbled Dreams!
This nomination is a first for me, and it means so much! Thanks, Tanya! For today’s quote, I chose Helen Keller – who never ceases to amaze. Her life bears testimony to the indomitable spirit within each of us. So here’s to you, my fellow bloggers, for rising above your obstacles and turning them into personal, passionate testimonies. Write on!
I nominate the following today because I find them each so inspiring!!
- K at the Blackwall blog, for her endless supply of encouragement and talent. She was sharing quotes before anybody turned it into a challenge, and I for one have been blessed by them 🙂 Don’t miss out!
- Susanne at Wuthering Bites has a story or two to tell you, and she’ll keep you laughing all the way.
- Ana at Amsterdive. So happy to find her quirky tales of travel and the city she loves.
Here are the rules:
- Three quotes for three days.
- Three nominees each day (no repetition).
- Thank the person who nominated you.
- Inform the nominees.
Congratulations, bloggers. Go forth and quotify!